Boston Region Entrepreneurship Week’s mission is to support the local ecosystem by sharing information about entrepreneurial events within the community, in an effort to increase awareness and facilitate networking. We believe Massachusetts is a great place to do business. Do you? If so, we have internships available for spring, summer and fall sessions. BREW events occur mid-October and bring together a variety of contributors ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
Interns must be multi-taskers ready to take on the exciting challenges that go into coordinating a state-wide celebration. We are looking for candidates that will be responsible for:
• Updating content on the web site.
• Keeping social media accounts updated and engaged with the community.
• Assist with creating content for e-newsletters and outgoing emails.
• Research local area events held in October so we can generate outreach.
• Support BREW hosted events such as BREW Lunch, Fundraisers for local entrepreneurial-focused non-profits, and distribution of promotional materials.
• Attend local BREW events as requested by BREW event hosts who may need additional support on the day of their event.
• Work side-by-side with various BREW Crew members to brainstorm and execute on tasks to spread the word about BREW!
Must be able to think independently and creatively about ways to organize, promote and engage the entrepreneurial community.
Ideal candidates should have some HTML and/or WordPress experience, be comfortable with social media like Twitter and Facebook, and be extremely organized. Candidates should be enthusiastic, ready to take on any task and communicate with a thriving community. Think you want to help us coordinate this year’s best celebration of entrepreneurship? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact Christine Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org with why you’d like to join our