Interested in supporting the efforts of the BREW initiative? We have sponsorship opportunities available for BREW 2012 which include:
- Your company logo on home page
- Your company logo in our newsletters
- 100 word description on the BREW web site
- Your logo on all printed materials
- Inclusion in BREW press releases
Contact Pattie Mercier firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Register an Event
Get involved by showcasing your event on our BREW calendar! The more acitvities we have going on in the Boston area and surrounding communities, the better the celebration will be! Simply register here and submit your event. It's that easy.
Do you provide a product or service geared towards entrepreneurs? Do you want to help us drive traffic to events by offering an incentive such as a discount, product or service to attendees? Last year we offered our BREW event attendees an opportunity to win new office furniture, mobile gift cards, books about entrepreneurship and more! Join us this year and reach out to our community by coordinating a promotion or contest giveaway with BREW.
In order for BREW to run smoothly, we enlist the help of dozens of volunteers. Contact us today to volunteer your services, resources or time. We can use your assistance so think like an entrepreneur and help us start something new! If you'd like to help us in any way with promoting or supporting the BREW efforts, please contact Christine Sierra at email@example.com!
Help us spread the word. Here are 5 things you can do to let everyone know about BREW:
1. Become a fan of our Facebook page.
2. Tweet something entrepreneurial with the hashtag #BREWBos (better yet, do it every week!).
3. Join our group on Linkedln.
4. Include BREW in your company newsletters and encourage your customers to check out BREW events.
5. Put a BREW "virtual button" on your email signature.
Just right-click to download one of the buttons here:
Here are some more things YOU can do to help support Boston Region Entrepreneurs:
- Do you have an entrepreneurial skill or piece of knowledge? Share it.
- Are you planning an event that would be of interest to Boston Region entepreneurs? Submit it to the BREW calendar.
- Can you make an introduction for an entrepreneur?
- Do you know someone with an idea that could be a new business? Give them some encouragement. Find out what they need to turn their idea into a business. Help them find it.